Best WordPress Hosting Convesio – Is it really the best?
Convesio is a managed WordPress hosting service provider that offers next-generation scalable WordPress hosting.
Managed WordPress hosting with Convesio is for large WordPress websites with high traffic, agencies managing clients WordPress sites and businesses in need of flawless scaling.
Chances are that you’ve probably just heard about Convesio managed WordPress hosting and want to know if it’s truly the best WordPress hosting. This probably explains your search for “best WordPress hosting convesio” and “best hosting for WordPress convesio”.
In this convesio managed WordPress hosting review, comparison and analysis, you will know if Convesio is the best WordPress hosting, after rigorous testing and see what sets it apart from the other managed WordPress hosting companies.
- Best WordPress Hosting Convesio – Is it really the best?
- Is the best hosting for WordPress Convesio?
- Who is Convesio managed WordPress hosting best suited for?
- Features: What sets the “best hosting for WordPress convesio” apart from other WordPress hosting in same category of performance
- Pros and Cons of Convesio Managed WordPress hosting
- Test and Performance Analysis: Is Convesio truly the best WordPress hosting?
- Pricing: Convesio Managed WordPress Hosting Plans and Packages
- Convesio Alternatives and Competitors to Consider
Is the best hosting for WordPress Convesio?
Convesio is one of the best WordPress hosting companies for high trafficked WordPress websites, with exceptional services that makes it stand out in a crowded market. It offers affordable managed WordPress hosting plans with auto-scaling and self-healing server features that aren’t found on other well-known hosting sites.
|Hosting Type||WordPress hosting|
|Hosting Plans and Packages||Managed WordPress hosting only|
|Starting price||$50 per month*|
|Free trial||30 days free trial OR Free demo account|
|Features||Auto-scaling (keep site online always no matter what), Uses Docker containers deployed on the fastest cloud platforms including Google Cloud, AWS, and Steadfast.|
Some of the unique features on Convesio that sets it apart from the other managed WordPress hosting providers include: automated upgrades, fast and reliable WordPress servers that can handle large traffic and automatically scale, excellent performance across all levels of WordPress hosting plans.
Convesio’s top-of-the-line technology also ensures fast, secure, and scalable hosting. One of the many features I liked in Convesio best WordPress hosting is that you can quickly deploy a WordPress site with load balancers, a redundant file system and database cluster.
Who is Convesio managed WordPress hosting best suited for?
Convesio is an excellent managed WordPress hosting choice with a top of the range software stack for people, businesses with large WordPress websites and agencies who want high performance hosting and complete control over their hosting environments at a reasonable price.
If you prioritize performance, reliability and a managed WordPress service, Convesio is one of the most capable hosting services out there.
Generally, Convesio is a great choice for you if you need a WP hosting for the following use circumstances:
- Enterprise WordPress hosting solutions.
- Hosting an E-learning website.
- Hosting live events websites.
- Membership sites.
- Content heavy websites and blogs with small or large traffic.
- WooCommerce hosting (online stores built with WordPress).
If you are not sure if any of the hosting solutions and plan is right for you, you can try a demo account for free to be sure.
Features: What sets the “best hosting for WordPress convesio” apart from other WordPress hosting in same category of performance
Convesio provides one of the quickest managed WordPress hosting services on the market. Unlike other wordpress web hosts, it uses Docker containers technology and scalable CDN networks to spread website content all over the world to deliver the fastest website speed possible. The implication of this to your website is that your site loads quickly for all of your users regardless of where they are browsing your site from.
The reason myself, as well as other web hosting experts likes features like this is because no matter how big you or your client’s website becomes or if it is experiencing a spike in traffic for any reason, the impact of such heavy influx of traffic won’t overwhelm your servers and ultimately take your site offline.
Convesio’s Docker Containers technology sets it apart from every other web host on the internet
The main difference between Convesio best WordPress hosting services and other managed WordPress hosting is the implementation of Docker containers, a new web hosting technology that self-scales, partitions and fixes servers.
Convesio is the only WordPress hosting provider that makes use of Docker containers or Docker platforms to solve server/ website failure. Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services host Convesio’s containers.
For WordPress agencies, the benefit of this is that each client’s website is hosted in its own environment, and if there is ever a case of server failure then only the failed server site will be affected and not all of the sites you manage.
Not quite sure what that means? You can learn more about the tech behind Docker here. The TLDR of that however is:
The Docker platform is software that allows you to run other software applications in containers that run on the same operating system as the host but have their own disk space (i.e., virtual machine).
A container is a unit of software that includes code and its operating systems. Unnecessary files and resources are usually excluded.
Benefit of the Docker technology in web hosting
- When a physical server is full, containers deploy to a different one. This is horizontal scaling.
- To configure everything properly, container services use software virtualization. This ensures that you have an up-to-date website in a matter of seconds.
- Containers are created across multiple servers, so you’ll never have to worry about a single server or computer failing.
- It’s great for websites because it makes balancing site traffic easier and eliminates the risk of website failure altogether.
- It’s more functional than a typical VPS (Virtual Private Server) with fixed amounts per site. You can use the same virtual hosting service to host as many websites as you want.
How this implementation helps Convesio managed WordPress hosting perform better than its competitors
Docker technology helps Convesio get an edge on many of its competitors in a number of ways:
- Server setup is super-fast. You can deploy a WordPress website in a couple of minutes.
- Most of the characteristics, performance, and speed of a VPS for less the price.
- Automatically scale up or down based on need.
- If your website goes offline for any reason. a new container will automatically deploy and bring the site back online instantly.
Docker technology in general works because containers run on the operating system level, and not hardware. That makes each container less bloated and more portable. When it comes to WordPress, Convesio using Docker containers for managed WordPress hosting means that resources are no longer shared.
Each WordPress site will have its own container instead of having to compete for resources. And if there is an increase in site traffic, Convesio automatically adds more containers to handle it.
Optimized for super-fast website speed
Convesio’s hosting infrastructure is built on Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services. These services support and host the site’s backend functions.
The screenshot below shows how Convesio performs against other web hosts in site speed testing.
Expert Advice: If you have your website currently hosted, it is highly recommended that you use a demo account to see how Convesio compares against your current web host on Speed, and ease of use, before you make the switch. You can create a free demo hosting account here.
A major reason myself and other web hosting agencies choose and rank Convesio as one of the best managed wordpress hosting provider is its high-performance hosting architecture.
The WordPress hosting company has established data centers in strategic places throughout the world. Convesio speed test findings are likewise positive, with response time being shortest for locations closest to datacenters.
Auto-Scaling means you only pay for what you use
I particularly loved how Convesio scaling works.
Unlike most hosting with static resources, Convesio will scale up if you need more resources, then down when you no longer need them. This way, you’ll only pay for what you use instead of having to purchase the most expensive plans.
When there’s an increase in traffic, the web hosting company automatically deploys extra containers. These containers share the traffic loads and keep your site running fast. The service also has horizontal scaling implemented. That means that containers for one website can deploy across multiple servers.
The benefit of this is that, when you need to scale up, you won’t have to deal with hardware limits. The video below gives a perfect demonstration of how the auto scaling hosting architecture works to make handle spike in website speed.
Real time website monitoring and security
Every web host offers security as part of their web hosting services. However, what separates Convesio’s hosting packages security from most is its real time monitoring, scanning, and protection. The real difference, however, is the manual human security fixing offered on Convesio.
The provider monitors websites every minute and has a dedicated team to handle malware and other security problems immediately.
Effective load balancing technique for consistent website uptime
The load-balancer containers this WordPress hosting provider uses for its hosting servers help each hosted website bear the traffic load of continuous high-volume traffic or traffic spikes.
How do they do this?
Convesio hosts different website components in different containers. If one fails, it’s instantly redeployed. This load-balancing technology means that most websites on Convesio experience less downtime. Each website is also backed by several MySQL servers, improving availability and uptime.
24/7 helpful customer support
The customer support on Convesio is pretty impressive and was very helpful to answer my queries in a relatively fast time. With professionals always online, you can be rest assured that your inquiries and support tickets are responded to, as quickly as possible. And if something goes wrong with your site, you are immediately assisted with a solution to resolve it.
Other key decision-making factors for managed WordPress hosting:
- Fast Caching: The load balancer’s custom-built caching layer allows all site content to be loaded fast and efficiently.
Pros and Cons of Convesio Managed WordPress hosting
Convesio, no doubt has a truly international team of WordPress application experts dedicated to providing excellent service to their customers. But every hosting company has its pros and drawbacks. So, let’s take a look at the Pros and drawbacks of this managed WordPress hosting service provider.
- Breakneck WordPress site speed. If page speed is important to you, Convesio is one of the fastest WordPress hosting for speed.
- Easy WordPress website setup. The site dashboard is very easy and users can create a website in three clicks.
- Little or no technical experience is required to host a website. The simple feature of hosting a WordPress website on convesio makes it ideal for you to quickly set up a website, even if you have little or no technical experience.
- One-month free trial. Convesio offers a one-month free trial for every user, and you can host up to two websites free for 30 days.
- Convesio’s 100 percent uptime ensures that you or your client’s website is always up and running online, with no lost traffic.
- Automatic scaling up and down. This way, sites are handled in accordance with traffic patterns and assets are curated.
Cons and possible drawbacks:
- Can be a bit techy for beginners (This however isn’t a webhost for beginners). For many people, setting up “A records” and propagating domains to point to convesio server can be a technical task.
- There is no email service available. You’ll need to use a third-party email hosting service such as Google worspace, namecheap and more to manage your custom emails.
- Convesio only hosts WordPress applications. This is both a pro and con because hosting only wordpress means you get the best WordPress performance there is.
- In comparison to several popular website hosting services, it is relatively pricey. The catch though is that you get what you pay for actually.
Test and Performance Analysis: Is Convesio truly the best WordPress hosting?
With web hosting and website builders, there’s no one size fits all, as every web hosting provider offers different services tailored towards different category of users and use circumstances.
The biggest perk of Convesio is that your website will experience near-perfect uptime and very fast loading time. And if there ever be a spike in traffic to your website, Convesio can handle it flawlessly. It does this by automatically scaling up and then readjusts when traffic dies down again.
Even though the whole Convesio hosting environment is really good, unfortunately, pricing will be a deterrent for many users. Other than the Starter Plan which costs $50 per month* the other business plans are not for starters, unless you have the money to spend.
Additionally, if you prefer to work with cPanel, Convesio is not the web host for you. It doesn’t use the regular cPanel, which is a good thing anyway, and rather has its own control panel.
To know if Convesio is right for you, you can simply ake advantage of the free 30 days trial to decide fo yourself before you commit.
Pricing: Convesio Managed WordPress Hosting Plans and Packages
|Starter Plan / Level 1||$50 per month*||1 WordPress Install, 5 GB Disk Space, vCPU, 512 MB Memory, 4 Workers, 50 GB Bandwidth, Manual Scaling 1 Install, 5 GB Disk Space, vCPU, 512 MB Memory, 4 Workers, 50 GB Bandwidth, Manual Scaling|
|Business Plan / Level 2||$150 Per Month||1 Install, 10 GB Disk Space, 4 vCPU, 2 GB Memory, 16 Workers, 100 GB Bandwidth, Redis, Auto Scaling|
|Business Plan / Level 3||$300 Per Month||1 Install, 10 GB Disk Space, 6 vCPU, 6 GB Memory, 32 Workers, 300 GB Bandwidth, Redis, Auto Scaling|
|Business Plan / Level 4||$600 Per Month||1 Install, 10 GB of disk space, 8 vCPUs, 12 GB of memory, 50 workers, 500 GB of bandwidth, Auto Scaling, and Redis|
|Enterprise Plan / Level 5||$1000 Per Month + $1000 Setup Fee||1 installation, 50 GB of disk space, 16 vCPU, 16 GB of memory, Custom Workers, 750 GB of bandwidth, Auto Scaling, Redis|
|Enterprise Plan / Level 6||$1600 Per Month + $1000 Setup Fee||1 Install, 75 GB of disk space, 20 vCPU, 24 GB of memory, Custom Workers, 1 TB of bandwidth, Auto Scaling, and Redis|
Convesio Alternatives and Competitors to Consider
If you are not sure Convesio is the best hosting for your website, you can also take a look at similar WordPress hosting options to discover the ideal solution for you.
Performance and features are other crucial aspects to consider while investigating Convesio competitors.
Here is a list of top Convesio worpress hosting alternatives and competitors:
Kinsta, since its inception in 2013, has worked hard to establish and be recognised as the go-to wordpress hosting solution for every type of wordpress site. It uses google cloud to deliver fast, reliable and high-performance hosting.
Most of the aspects of running a fast and secure WordPress website are handled by Kinsta, and your site is also hosted in a WordPress-friendly environment provided by the industry-leading Google Cloud Platform.
Bluehost is a part of Endurance International Group (EIG) brand, and is a reliable partner for WordPress users. It is one of the largest, affordable and most popular hosting companies in the world.
Bluehost, founded in 2003, helps beginners and experts alike develop and maintain a web presence by providing dependable web hosting at the most affordable prices. Some additional features of Bluehost include eCommerce tools, marketing programs, automatic security, and one click WordPress installation capabilities.
Unlike traditional WordPress hosting solutions, Convesio addresses the limitations in both shared and VPS (virtual private server) hosting by providing a multi-tenant, redundant environment powered by Docker Containers. Each site running on the platform is backed by a redundant file system, database cluster, scalable PHP Runtime, and self-healing architecture.
Its hosting services are designed to be safer and more dependable, ensuring that your website is always available online. Its strong security feature also aids in the protection of your website from hackers and spammers.