The easiest and fastest way to create a website is to use a good website builder.
This is true. Especially if you are a business owner with no coding or tech knowledge.
The best website builders (the ones we recommend) are the easiest website creators, with excellent toolsets and templates that you can customize or use to create everything from clean, simple websites to robust online stores.
Here is Our Website Builder Experts Top Picks
Show Summary (Quick navigation menu)
Website creation tools to design and host your website
We have researched and analyzed a lot of website creation tools you can use to make your own website. Our top picks are a range of trusted website builders that are easy to use for small business, beginners, ecommerce, artists and more.
Discover a list of the top-rated website builders (tested and compared) that offer both free of cost and paid options to get your website up and running
The Best Website Builders Of 2022
I have tested each website builder based on the key website building factors such as ease of use, mobile responsive templates, search engine optimization friendliness, site hosting uptime and yes, price.
Out of the 20 website creation tools I examined, our experts determined that these were the 4 best website builders you can truly trust to reliably design and host your websites.
Top 5 Website Builders
1. Squarespace – Best all-in-one website building solution
Squarespace is our number one pick because of its exceptional design tools and templates you will like, regardless of your industry. However, the templates on Squarespace and tools are more suitable for creatives.
In our tests, we found Squarespace website creator a great fit for you if you are building a website in the creative industry. Otherwise, you are better off with our next pick, Wix.
Key features that make Squarespace standout
- Exceptionally good website templates for creatives.
- Great blogging tools and features.
- A robust set of tools to completely manage your website.
Here’s what the experts have to say about Squarespace
What the expert business technology analysts have to say:
“Build a website, sell your crafts or services online and build your brand with Squarespace.
From portfolios to small businesses like restaurants, decor, DIY arts and crafts, Squarespace has the best tools and templates creatives need to build, design and host their website, create an online presence or build an online store to sell your crafts.” Says the Website design experts’ team at Google Domains.
2. Wix – Best for small business
Wix takes the top spot as the best website builder for small business because of how easy it is to use, and the professional themes present on the site.
You will find the intuitive drag-and-drop site builder tools very easy to use. If you have a small business in the professional service offering niche, you will find Wix a great choice.
But if you intend to build a site for artists, restaurants or portfolios, the creative tools on Squarespace makes it a better option.
- Wix is by far the simplest website builder for small business owners.
- Most popular website maker with over 100 million users worldwide.
- A robust set of tools for small business including marketing, analytics and SEO.
Here’s what the experts have to say
What the expert business technology analysts have to say about Wix website builder:
“I think we can all agree that the user interface of the Wix site builder is really easy to use. Thats the most important thing for beginners like us, an easy website builder to create and manage our website easily.” – says Stephanie Ruhle, Business technology analyst, ITT Visual Information Solutions
3. Weebly – Easiest website builder for beginners
Weebly gets the top spot for one of the best website builders for a lot of reasons. First off, this website creation tool is very simple, and easy to use.
Although its simplicity can pass for being too basic, especially if you like things a bit professional, it is also one of the cheapest website creators I tested.
- Weebly is an extremely easy to use web builder for novice users.
- Cheapest plans to get your website online for cheap.
- Powerful ecommerce by square.
Here’s what the experts have to say
What the experts have to say about Weebly:
“With simple customizable designs, blogging features, domains and really robust eCommerce tools that are perfect for any online venture, Weebly’s simple yet powerful site builder makes it easy to create a professional website for business or online store.” Says Craig Macaulay, a certified business strategist
4. Shopify – Best website builder for ecommerce
If what you want is a website builder to build an ecommerce website, then you will find the entire shopify online store platform an all-in-one solution to get started quickly.
Shopify is a popular ecommerce website builder well suited for small businesses that needs a complete solution for building an online store.
Unlike the other web builders, Shopify is a full fledge online store builder.
Expert Advice: Only use this platform if you want to build a functional ecommerce site.
- Robust ecommerce platform and online store builder for small business.
- Easy to use for beginners.
- Industry standard SEO tools for higher search visibility.
5. Zyro – Cheapest website builder
Zyro is a simple website builder with one of the lowest introductory prices I’ve ever seen. But to take advantage of this impressively low-cost site builder, you have to agree to its longest plan duration.
Here’s what set Zyro apart from the other site builders
Zyro offers a new tool that lets you import an existing website to its platform. This is something most website makers do not have.
It’ll pull in the content of your site from your previous host to its site builder, and automatically adjust so you can essentially organize your site content into a new design quickly and easily.
Website Builder Comparison: Compare the best website builders
Compare top website creators and find the best website builder for you to create everything from simple small business websites to robust online stores.
|Website Builder||Use Case||Starting Price||Rating||Free Site Builder Plan|
|Wix||Best for small business||$12.50 per month||4.6||Free Plan lets you create a free website|
|Squarespace||Best all-in-one website building solution||$12 per month||4.7||14 Days free trial|
|Weebly||Easiest tool for beginners||$6 per month||4.0||Yes - Free tools available to build your site|
|GoDaddy||Fastest web builder for static organization sites||$10 per month||4.3||1-month free trial|
|Shopify||Best ecommerce site builder for online store||$29 per month||4.5||14 days free trial|
Performance Report and Analysis
After countless hours of review, trials and comparison of a wide range of web builder tools & software, the best website builder in 2022 is Wix website builder. This is because it is suitable for building all website types, easy to use for beginners and has lots of website design features including professional website templates to make website creation easy.
Comparing ease of use
Although website builders are generally easy to use in building a website because of how they take out the whole coding involved and give you templates to customize instead, most of them will not be as easy to use especially if you are a novice user.
When it comes to simplicity and how easy a website builder is to use, Weebly takes the lead as the easiest website builder you can use, even if it’s your first time using a website creation tool.
Wix and Squarespace are also easy to use, but compared to Weebly, they scored less in the website creator ease of use test.
The Best Website Builder – 2022 Reviews and In-depth Analysis
- Best website builder overall: Squarespace.
- best for small business: Wix.
- Easiest to use: Weebly.
- Best for building an online store: Shopify.
- Best for building a website on your phone: GoDaddy site builder.
This is the most comprehensive website builder review and analysis, regardless of the type of tools you need to start, design and host your website.
Our website builder analysis is based on core business website features such as clean website templates that are responsive and user friendly to create a professional website, ease-of-use, drag and drop functionality, SEO tools, ecommerce readiness, support and fair pricing. We compared over 30 site building tools and picked the top-rated ones according to their various categories of performance and use circumstances.
Best website builder overall: Squarespace
Best website builder for creatives and artists
Starting price: $12 per month | Drag-and-drop editor: Yes | Free plan: 14 Days free trial | E-commerce: Yes | E-commerce in entry-level plan: No
Squarespace is one of the best and most popular website builders for small businesses and people in the creative industry such as artists, photographers, restaurants and decor enthusiasts for a lot of reasons. First off, this is a website maker that lets you create personal or business websites with a host of features and creative designer templates, stunning visuals, ease of use and low-cost pricing.
In addition, if you wish to sell your products on your website, it allows you to add ecommerce functionality and a host of other features to help you also sell online.
Squarespace was founded in the dorm room at the University of Maryland in 2003.
Who is squarespace website builder best suited for?
- If you want to create a standard website for your creative business, arts or crafts.
- If you want to sell your products online on your website with ease.
- Events and wedding planners who are looking to build a wedding website to showcase their work and connect with customers.
- Photographers, artists, musicians and restaurant owners who want to build a personal or brand website without hiring a developer.
Things we like
- Free domain with website builder.
- It has a robust line of e-commerce and CRM (customer-relationship management) tools and features.
- The Basic commerce plan allows for an unlimited number of products.
Things we did not like
- It’s not the easiest drag and drop website builder to use, especially for beginners. You will need to get play with the visual WYSIWYG page editor a little to master it.
Squarespace basic personal plans start at $12/mo. and its basic commerce plan starts at $26/mo. You will have a 14days free trial to familiarize with the visual editor, after which you will be required to choose a website plan.
Why we picked squarespace as the best website builder
During the course of our site buildign tools test and analysis, we couldn’t help but notice the amazing additional features on squarespace. They are top notch, and very thoughtful.
Some outstanding features of squarespace that makes it stand out include: design flexibility, template customization, blogging, photo galleries (very useful for portfolio sites), scheduling software, and even more unusual features like podcast hosting and ability to receive donations from your website.
Stunning media focused mobile responsive design templates.
Elegant, clean themes are the hallmark of Squarespace. Stunning would be a word to use when describing their templates. The website templates are high quality and creatively designed for various creatives ranging from small businesses to photography, musicians, weddings, blogging and crafts templates for Esty sellers.
Their websites are beautifully designed, attractive, and on target with modern day examples of website standards. Partly they achieve this with their highly visual, minimalistic style. You’re also given the option of beginning with a cover page for your website, which can give that important first impression.
Robust ecommerce and storefront features.
In our ecommerce feature testing, we found Squarespace has the most extensive set of product-management features around.
Squarespace is a good choice if you’re looking for an eCommerce option that isn’t overly complicated. You’ll find built-in functionality for shipping, taxes, accounting (Xero), chargebacks, discounts, checkout, customer resource management and other product specific additional info.
What you should know: Possible drawbacks and points to consider
There’s a bit of a learning curve.
Squarespace does have a bit of a learning curve and may not be the ideal choice for a person who is just starting out. This is not entirely a con, but because Squarespace offers so much customization and control over fine details, it takes longer to learn how to use their program.
Is Squarespace easy to use?
Yes! Although you might find it challenging as a first timer, their walkthroughs and guides simplify the whole thing for you.
To edit certain aspects of the page that you’re currently viewing in the editor, like the page title or a content block, simply hover your cursor over the item you’d like to adjust and another set of menu options will appear.
In comparison: How Squarespace measures against other website builders in the same category of performance
Squarespace vs Wix vs Weebly
- Compared to Wix, Squarespace has well designed templates which makes it the best website builder for creatives. You would find Squarespace to be a more fitting website creator if you own a restaurant, design business or portfolio. Whereas, you would find Wix to be a more suitable option for you if you just want to build a co-operate website that looks professional.
- Many users agree that Squarespace Appstore selection is well tailored towards the creative minds as compared to Wix, Weebly and GoDaddy site builder which are more centric to small businesses.
Squarespace vs GoDaddy website builder
Unlike GoDaddy, which required us to use a separate website editor to create an ecommerce site, with Squarespace, you can create a blog, eCommerce or general website without limitations.
Overall, Squarespace won our vote as the best website maker because they beat out every other web building tools in terms of quality design, commerce integration and designs especially for creatives such as photographers, artists, musicians and restaurants to build beautiful websites for their business. Whether you want to build a website, sell online or build your brand, Squarespace web builder is a feature rich website builder that lets you bring your creative ideas to life.
Best for small business: Wix
Wix is the best beginner friendly website builder for small businesses
Wix stood out to us as the best website builder overall for most people and small businesses who want to create a small business website for cheap.
Starting price: $14 per month | Drag-and-drop editor: Yes | Free plan: Yes | E-commerce: Yes | E-commerce in entry-level plan: No
Wix takes the lead as the best and most popular website builder platform well suited for most people and small businesses who want to get online fast and easy because of the way it balances simplicity, professionalism and affordability.
As one of the largest CMS options with over 110 million users in 190 countries, Wix has something for everyone. Whether you’re a business owner, musician, student, passionate blogger, or eCommerce entrepreneur, they provide all the tools and features you need to start your website from scratch and grow.
Who should use Wix website builder:
- If you are just starting out learning how to build a website
- If you are a small business owner in need of a basic DIY website builder to build your website.
- Beginners and starters.
- People who want to create professional looking websites without code or hiring a website developer.
- Free domain name with website builder.
- Easy to use.
- Lots of professionally designed website templates.
- Beginner friendly user interface.
- Artificial website design intelligence lets you create your website with the click of a button.
- Locked template means you cannot change website template once you publish your website.
Wix is often considered the best platform to build a website, based on user ratings, popularity and its constant appearance as the best site to create a website. Although that’s debatable for several reasons, you will find Wix a great choice if you want to build and design a simple personal or professional small business website.
The basic plan of Wix web builder tools starts at $9/month and its basic ecommerce plan starts at $17/mo. You can start for free (if you are comfortable with Wix ads running on your site) and upgrade later if you want to connect to your own custom domain name.
Is Wix easy to use?
Yes! Many customers agreed that Wix is easy to use. Online reviews also confirm that the website setup process is great for beginners.
How does Wix compare to other website makers of the same category of performance?
How does Wix compare to the rest of the other website builders in our test?
Wix vs Squarespace.
- You can create professional looking business websites with Wix, whereas Squarespace templates are primarily designed for creatives.
Wix vs Weebly.
- While Weebly has got the easiest website builder user interface for starters, you would find Wix more appealing if professionalism is of concern to your business.
User Ratings: What real life users/customers have to say
“WIX was the first site creation platform I ever used to start up my business. They have multiple templates to choose from and provide many different tools for your website. It can be very confusing especially if you’re new to the whole website creation thing and WIX’s support team is pretty unreliable. Besides that, I was able to make a great website with them.” Says Michael G, a reviewer on Trustpilot
“Wix is a simple website creator with lots of preset options. I used Wix free to create a website for a small art club, it was one of the easiest creators I have used. Once I had gotten used to some quirks, which are now just normal learning process, the rest of my website building process was easy. However, I was required to pay for a premium plan when I decided to connect my own custom domain.” Saya, Benjamin Davis, a Trustpilot reviewer
Why we picked wix as the best small business website builder
Lots of professionally designed templates.
Wix has over 500 templates that cross many interests and industries. You can also create a design yourself using their blank templates.
The templates are well designed, sophisticated, and match current design standards. In fact, Wix often comes out with new features and designs that are intuitive and easy even for beginners.
Great features for photography, portfolio websites and artists.
For those interested in photography or sharing lots of images, you can create image galleries with 40 different layouts. You can also create private sections of your website that you only allow selected people to view.
For music lovers, you can share music through Spotify and Soundcloud integration, or sell your own music through Wix Music.
Ease of Use.
With the design drag-and-drop features, you don’t need extensive knowledge of coding. It runs right in your web browser and doesn’t require downloading any additional software.
Wix ADI (Artificial design intelligence).
Wix also has something truly unique called ADI – Artificial Design Intelligence. It’s like a design assistant. Once you’ve put in your content, it will create a polished looking website for you. Afterwards, you can continue to customize and change based on your own choosing.
Impressive ecommerce functionality.
In terms of ecommerce, Wix has a lot to offer. Their builder includes many features like customer email subscriptions, customer reviews, Google maps integration, contact forms, and more. Customers can also schedule bookings through your website.
Small business tools (App Market).
More recently, Wix has incorporated an App Market to allow for more functionality for site. Among these apps are things like a “comment section,” an “online store,” a “forum”, etc. You can even include Google AdSense and start making money online through advertisements.
Possible drawbacks: What you should know and things to consider
If you’re looking for a LOT of storage, you may be disappointed with Wix. While some competitors offer unlimited storage, Wix starts a 500MB for their cheapest plan and caps out at 20GB with their most expensive plan.
Another major downside to Wix’s customization is that templates can’t be changed. To change a website template, you would have to create a new website from your dashboard to choose the new design you like and probably start copying and pasting.
Overall, Wix website builder is no doubt one of the most popular, highly rated and best website builder in 2022 for small businesses and most people in need of a free or pro tool to build, host and design a professional looking website fast and easy. It combines ease of use with a powerful set of features and website builder templates to easily build your website. If you are looking for a simple website creator with lots of features to create a website for your small business, Wix is the best website builder for building basic small business websites.
We enjoyed using the Wix dashboard. All of the menus were intuitive, and there were dedicated hubs for almost everything including email, customer management, newsletters, Wix stores, SEO, and domain management.
Easiest website builder for beginners: Weebly
Weebly is the simplest website builder option for you if you are a beginner or novice user.
Weebly is one of the easiest website builders to use for building really simple business or personal sites because of how simple and basic its site building tools and templates are.
It’s easy-to-use site building tools, generous free and paid plans with robust ecommerce by Square makes it an affordable easy to use website builder for beginners and novice users.
If simplicity and ease of use is what matters to you the most in a website builder, you will find Weebly to be a perfect fit to build your website. Weebly is one of the top services available for building a website because of the unmatched simplicity of its website editor and ease of use.
Weebly is a beginner friendly simple website builder with an easy-to-use drag and drop page builder you can use to create your personal or business website.
In addition to that, Weebly is often considered a free website builder, because of how robust and generous its free site creator plans are.
Who should use Weebly?
- Beginners and starters in need of a really very simple website builder.
- Small or medium business owners who need more freedom and space better than what Wix offers.
- Small businesses or organizations are looking for a website builder that lets them add a large number of web pages.
- Ecommerce businesses.
- People who need a free website builder and hosting.
What we like
- It’s the simplest website builder to use.
- The free website builder plan on Weebly lets you create a free website without restrictions. You would still have to upgrade though, if you want to use your own custom domain.
- Free website builder with free domain.
- A very solid ecommerce platform to start selling online.
What we dislike
- It’s too basic (though that’s what makes it easy to use for beginners and new small business owners with no technical knowledge).
Weebly is based in San Francisco and was founded in 2007. It currently hosts over 40 million websites, and like Wix, they’re a strong presence in the DIY – Do it yourself website building market.
Weebly basic plan starts at $5/mo. and goes all the way to $25/mo. for small business ecommerce plans. The free website builder plan lets you create a free website.
Is Weebly easy to use?
Yes! The foundation of Weebly is that it is the simplest website building platform online. In our testing, we found Weebly’s user interface very easy to navigate and beginners friendly.
What makes Weebly stand out from the other site builders in the same category of performance
These are some of the things that set Weebly apart from its competitors across various categories of performance:
- Weebly has one of the cheapest website builders plans available.
- Weebly lets you create a standard looking website for free, but with its branded domain of course.
- Weebly uses ecommerce by square for its online store builder, which is a top-notch service for seamless online payment processing.
- Their content management system is well laid out to support large websites. No jokes, you can have over 100 pages on a single Weebly site. No other website builder allows that.
Weebly vs Wix vs Squarespace
- In terms of simplicity and ease of use, Weebly is a clear winner as compared to Squarespace, GoDaddy and Wix.
- Although Weebly has got dozens of responsive mobile friendly themes that can make your blog, portfolio, or eCommerce site look classic, they are not as sophisticated as what you will see on Wix or Squarespace.
Overall, Weebly has the easiest website builder with free and paid tools for complete beginners to build, design and host really simple websites.
Best for building an online store: Shopify
The best Ecommerce website builder for online store
When it comes to building online stores, Shopify beats every other website builder hands down as the best website builder for online stores. The obvious reason for this is because unlike the other website builder tools who try to be the all-in-one website building solution, Shopify was originally built as a small business ecommerce website builder.
Shopify is best suited for:
- Creating an online store.
- Businesses or individuals who wants to build a basic or full fledge ecommerce business.
- People who want to start drop shipping.
- People who need a low-cost ecommerce platform to start selling online.
- Entry level ecommerce plan to encourage small business owners.
- Lots of inbuilt ecommerce features to help you sell online.
- It’s not as cheap as the other website builders.
Shopify’s basic ecommerce plan for new businesses starts at $29/mo. and gives you everything you need to launch and manage your online store.
Is Shopify easy to use?
Yes! The Shopify ecommerce site builder user interface is pretty easy to use. Even as a beginner, you can set up an online store with Shopify ecommerce site builder.
Are there free online store templates that I can use?
Shopify has a library of well-crafted ecommerce templates to fit any kind of online store you want to start, from fashion, style and crafts to the more professional stores like digital products, visual designs and health. There are free and premium templates you can choose from.
What sets Shopify apart from the other website builders
- Shopify is a small business ecommerce website builder period!
- While the other website builders are primarily made to cater for individuals and small businesses who want to create their own website without code, Shopify was created with the sole aim of helping local store owners take their trade online.
Shopify vs Wix vs Weebly vs Squarespace
To compare Shopify with the likes of Wix, Squarespace and Weebly is like comparing MS Excel to MS word. The main difference between Shopify and other website builders such as Wix and Squarespace is: Shopify is a full fledge ecommerce website builder, while Wix, Squarespace and Weebly are website builders for small businesses of any kind.
Shopify is best compared against other full-fledged ecommerce site builders such as WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Squareup and Volusion.
Other top rated website creation tools worth considering
The following website builders passed our criteria, but didn’t stand out enough to earn our recommendation.
- WordPress (wordpress.com) is one of the most popular website builders on the market. If you need a complete CMS-type (content management system) solution and have a little more technical aptitude (or access to folks that do), WordPress is hard to beat.
- Jimdo (jimdo.com) is a close second to the best free website builder, Weebly. However, its lackluster templates and lack of live chat support made us think twice about pinning a ribbon on it.
- Zoho Sites offer an extensive degree of customization options for those who have a basic knowledge of code. However, it handles images poorly (which is a big no-no these days) and the templates are littered with cheesy stock photos.
What is a Website Builder?
A website builder (also known as “website maker”, “website creator” or “web builder” for short), is a website creation tool that allows the construction of websites without manual code editing.
They are typically online tools and software services provided by web hosting companies with drag and drop features to build your website online. Offline website builder software (known as “website design software”) runs on a computer to create and design pages, that can then be published online via a webhost.
How to choose the best website builder to design and host your website
After testing different website makers to find and compare the best website builder in 2022 that you can use to create your website, we’ve also taken time to also show you important factors you need to consider in the usage of site builders.
Consider your website and business needs
Some web builders are best suited for making professional small business websites, some for robust online stores and the rest are fit to create a simple portfolio or blog. Consider your site type and pick a builder for that purpose.
Your budget and time saving
Many site builders offer free web builder plans or trials depending on the type of website you’re creating. Choose a builder with plans you can afford. To save time, consider using free templates to get started quickly.
Ease of use and technical ability
Choose a beginner friendly website creator you can use with less complications. Some builders are specifically designed for beginners and novice users, while others require some sort of mastery or experience.
Other important considerations and checklists
Your website builder checklist – The key decision-making factors you should look out for when choosing a web builder
Here are some other common considerations to think about when choosing a site builder. Order these in the priority that makes sense for you and your business, and keep them in mind as you consider your options:
- Ease of Use
- Free plan
- Design flexibility
- Mobile site optimization
- Newsletter creator
- Membership creator
- Mobile app
- Web hosting
How to Create a Free Website
Follow these 6 simple steps to create a website today
- Choose a service and sign up for a free website builder. Click on the get started button and choose what type of website you want to create.
- Customize a template or start from scratch. Choose your website starting point, pick a template and customize with your own text, designs, images, and more. OR start building your site from scratch.
- Drag and drop design features. Add your own text, galleries, images, videos and more.
- Add everything else you need for business. Add tools and apps you need for your website. You can add an online store, booking system, a blog and more.
- Find your custom domain and connect it. Find the perfect domain name for your website if you don’t have one already, register it or transfer your already existing domain.
- Publish your website and go live online. If everything looks good, click “publish” to take your website live and start building your online presence.
Web building essentials
ITTVIS website solutions has compiled a list of other services that you may need in order to get your website and build your online presence. Check out these guides for more essential information:
- Best web hosting services
- Best ecommerce website builders
- Best free website builders
- How to create a free website
- How to start a blog
Discover best practices and get your questions answered
How we researched and tested each website creation tool and site builders
The most important factor when reviewing these website builders was how effective they were at building a website, in both site design and web hosting.
I also looked at functions such as ease of use, storage space, SEO ability and of course, price.
To test out their features, I kept it simple and created my own test website across each platform. This way, I was able to know firsthand how each web builder tool works in real life, if you decide to build your website with them.
To help you make an informed decision on which website builder to use, myself and the other team members tried over 15 popular website makers on the web, created test websites ourselves and did a comparison of the top-rated website building sites across various categories of performance and use circumstances.
We extensively tested each website builder based on speed, ease of use, uptime, mobile responsive design flexibility, pricing and other features like blogging, ecommerce and web hosting.
Website Builder FAQs
The Top Web Builders Of 2022 in Summary
According to performance data from our review and analysis, the following website builders stood out to us as the best:
- Best overall: Squarespace (squarespace.com).
- Best for small business: Wix (wix.com).
- Easiest site builder for beginners: Weebly (weebly.com).
- Best for building an online store: Shopify (shopify.com).
- Best for blogs: WordPress (hosted with Bluehost).
- Best for static organization websites: GoDaddy website builder.
- Website builders with the best free plans: Weebly, Wix and WordPress.
Whether you’re a small business owner, an artist, a photographer, a writer or a consultant wanting to build your own website, there’s a website builder out there for you.
Some of the best website builders include Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, WordPress and Shopify. Popular web builders like Wix and Weebly rank highly as the best platforms to build a website even if you’re a novice. Squarespace is well suited for creative or not so basic users, while Shopify tops the chart for building online stores.
All in all, website builders are a fantastic option for tech beginners and small businesses who need an affordable and professional website that can be up-and-running quickly.
If you don’t have the budget to hire a professional web team and don’t want to mess around with complicated customization: Website builders make getting online quick and painless.
Gone are the days when creating a website would require you to code, or otherwise employ the services of a website designer to help you make your website.
Today, with tons of available new site building tools, software’s and online sites to create websites, building and designing a website now simply requires a good online website builder and your creative ideas to design and customize your website as you like.
Having reviewed various website builders to aid an easy site creation without any coding knowledge, choose the best website builder well suited enough for your website creation and get started building your website today.
References and Resources
- Smartphone internet access stats – retrieved from CNBC.
- Leader in website creation – retrieved from Wix.
- What to look for in a website builder – retrieved from HostGator.
- Tools we used: Google web performance tools.
- The basics of website building – retrieved from HostGator.
- Checklist for creating a website – retrieved from smallbiztrends.